– Registration –
Registration is now closed
The conference is FREE and for staff of not-for-profit organisations who operate in NSW with annual revenue of under $5 million.
We’d particularly love for you to join us if you’re:
- an Aboriginal Controlled Community Organisation (ACCO); and/or
- located in a regional or remote area; and/or
- a small organisation who receives the majority of their income from the NSW Government
This is a hybrid event – registrations are available for the in-person event in Sydney and for virtual attendance. Please select your preferred option during the registration process.
In-person registration includes a conference dinner on Monday 17 October. Please confirm your attendance at the dinner when registering.
For virtual registrations, we will contact you closer to the conference with instructions on how to join us online.
We are currently planning ‘watch parties’ for virtual attendees, and will let you know if there is an event close to you that you might like to join.
– Watch Parties –
If you are interested in hosting a watch party, please contact us by email email@example.com.
NCOSS Event Registration Privacy Notice
How does NCOSS use the information I provide when I register for an event?
By registering for a specific event, you agree to NCOSS’ processing of the personal data you submit as part of registration for the following purposes:
- to communicate with you regarding the specific event for which you registered;
- for our internal reporting purposes; and
- as reasonably necessary for the management and organisation of the specific event for which you registered.
To whom does NCOSS disclose the information I provide when I register for an event?
By registering for a specific event, you agree that NCOSS may disclose the personal data you submit as part of registration to:
- co-organisers of the event, as reasonably necessary for the management and organisation of the event for which you registered;
- third-party service providers assisting NCOSS with the specific event, subject to contractually agreed conditions of confidentiality and security; or
- other third parties when you consent to disclosure in connection with the specific event, as applicable.
Photographs, Audio & Visual Recording and Live Streaming
If you have concerns about any of the above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (ATTN: NCOSS conference)
Registration Cancellation Policy
We know things change
If you are unable to attend, your registration is transferable. If you need to cancel please let us know as soon as possible. If you cancel after 1 October a $50 administration fee is payable.
This conference is hosted by the NSW Council of Social Service (NCOSS) and is supported by funding from the NSW government under the Social Sector Transformation Fund (SSTF) 2021-2022 grant program. NCOSS also gratefully acknowledges the support of HESTA Super Fund.